Runcorn Local Policing Unit, Halton Lea
- Off Road bike are still being ridden around recklessly, these bike will not be insured and are being ridden without lights and usually no helmet worn. Someone on crutches had to move off the footpath last week in Hallwood Park. Another member of the public was trying to walk his dog on the Glen field when 3 bikes were tearing up the grass.
- We are gathering intelligence in relation to the owners of these vehicles. If you have any information in relation to this, please call 101 . Information about where any off Road bikes are being kept will be greatly appreciated. As with all information your details are highly guarded.
- Youths are somehow managing to get hold of fireworks and have been letting them off in Roehampton Drive and Halton Lodge. Please be aware that there are large fines for selling under 18’s fireworks and sparklers of up to £5000 and possible imprisonment, also on the spot fines of £90 as fireworks are only to be used 3 days before November 5th!
- Any Intelligence regarding the misuse of drugs, please call 101 or crime stoppers on
- 2 x Purses have been left lying around in the shopping city and they have not been found.
- Please hand purses or wallets found in to security staff.
- There has also been 2 x Theft from Motor vehicle on Halton Lodge, please keep valuables out of sight.
- Tru-Cam enforcement will continue on Palacefields Avenue. Please be aware that the speed limit is 20 MPH. Enforcement is now in action!
Upcoming Police surgeries to be held around Halton Lea in November:-
8th 10:00 till 11:00 Hallwood Park School.
14th 15:00 till 16:00 Palacefields Community Center.
22nd 17:00 till 18:00 Runcorn Shopping City Library.
29th 10:00 till 11:00 Hallwood Park School.
We are keen over the coming months to try and advertise the introduction of Neighbourhood Watch schemes in Halton Lea via the Cheshire Alert web page. If any members of Cheshire Alert would like to set-up and become a coordinator of a watch scheme then we as the police will offer support and advice in any way we can, my e-mail is attached at the bottom of this newsletter and I look forward to hearing from anyone who wishes to set-up a scheme that we can get involved with.
Alternatively follow this link - https://www.ourwatch.org.uk/
Halton Lea Beat Team –
Halton Lea Police
Runcorn Police Station
PCSO Christine Hogan. email@example.com