Runcorn Local Policing Unit, Halton Lea
- We continue to have reports of off road bikes riding dangerously around Halton Lodge and Hallwood Park. An Operation called Opp Scrambler has been out on numerous occasions to deter these careless riders who continue to cause distress to local resident. We are gathering intelligence in relation to the owners of these vehicles. If you have any information in relation to this, please call 101
- Youths have been causing issues at the local Fast food outlets where families are trying to enjoy their food peacefully. CCTV has been requested and youths once identified will be dealt with accordingly.
- Any Intelligence regarding the misuse of drugs, please call 101 or crime stoppers on
- Three vehicles were damaged on Lapwing Grove, Palacefields. With the assistance of CSI a male has now been identified and arrested for all three vehicles.
- A Mini Bus used to convey disables passengers was badly damaged in the Trident Car Park. CCTV enquiries reviled the offender who is being dealt with.
- There were a few reports of a male who has been removing items of clothing from washing lines on The Uplands. Enquiries are on-going. Please make sure gardens are secured where possible.
- Tru-Cam enforcement will continue on Palacefields Avenue. Please be aware that the speed limit is 20 MPH. Enforcement is now in action!
- We receive many complaints regarding members of the public parking inconsiderately.
Please use your common sense and do not park near corners or on double yellow lines, they are there for a reason.
Upcoming Police surgeries to be held around Halton Lea.
09/08/18 Halton Lea Library 17:00 to 18:00
16/08/18 Runcorn Shopping City Square 10:00 to 11:00
22/08/18 Palacefields Community Center 15:00 to 16:00
30/08/18 Halton Lea Library 17:00 to 18:00
We are keen over the coming months to try and advertise the introduction of Neighbourhood Watch schemes in Halton Lea via the Cheshire Alert web page. If any members of Cheshire Alert would like to set-up and become a coordinator of a watch scheme then we as the police will offer support and advice in any way we can, my e-mail is attached at the bottom of this newsletter and I look forward to hearing from anyone who wishes to set-up a scheme that we can get involved with.
Alternatively follow this link - https://www.ourwatch.org.uk/
Halton Lea Beat Team –
Halton Lea Police
Runcorn Police Station
PCSO Christine Hogan. firstname.lastname@example.org