Permanent traffic order
Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council proposes to make the following Traffic Regulation Order in accordance with the provisions of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
The Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council
(Little Leigh) (20mph speed limit) Order 2018
The effect of the Order will be to introduce a 20mph speed limit on the following lengths of road
Full details of the proposals are in the draft Order which, together with a plan showing the extent of the proposal may be examined during the usual office hours at the following locations:-
- Church Road – from its junction with Leigh Lane to its junction with Shutley Lane
- Shutley Lane – from its junction with Church Road to its junction with Runcorn Road
- Hole House Lane - from its junction with Runcorn road for its full extents
- Orchard Drive – from its junction with Shutley Lane for its full extents
- Church Meadows – from its junction with St Michaels Close for its full extents
- Poole Field – from its junction with Brakeley Lane for its full extents
- St Michaels Close-from its junction with Orchard Drive to its junction with Church Meadows
- Brakeley Lane – from its junction with Shutley Lane to the existing national speed limit
If you wish to object to the proposed Order, or to any provisions contained in it, you may do so in writing specifying the grounds on which it is made, to the undersigned quoting ref TRO 2134 by Friday 28 September 2018.
- Winsford Area Highways Office, Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford, CW7 4BD;
- The One Stop Shop, Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, Cheshire CW7 1AH;
- Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council’s Information Centre at 1 The Arcade, Northwich CW9 5AS.
Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council
Highways Office Guilden Sutton
Guilden Sutton Lane
Chester CH3 7EX
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to email@example.com
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.