Proposed notice speed limit: Smithy Lane - Little Leigh
|Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council propose to make an Order under Section 84 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and of all other enabling powers.|
1. The effect of the order will be to introduce a 40mph speed limit on Smithy Lane, Little Leigh, Northwich. The new proposed limits are set out in the Schedule below.
2. Full details showing the proposals are contained in the draft order which, together with a map showing the affected area; the Council’s statement of reasons for making the order and a copy of this Notice, may be examined during the usual office hours at the following offices;
• Winsford Area Highways Office, Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford, CW7 4BD;
• The One Stop Shop, Watling Street, Northwich, Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, Cheshire CW7 1AH
3. All objections and other representations relating to the Order must be made in writing and objections must specify the grounds on which they are made, to the undersigned quoting reference TRO 2316 by 24/06/2019.
SCHEDULE – 40 MPH SPEED LIMIT
Smithy Lane, Little Leigh, Northwich – From A533 Runcorn Road through to A49 Warrington Road (full extents).
Kieran Collins (Ref: TRO 2316)
Winsford Area Highways Office
Tel: 0300 123 7036