Permanent traffic order
Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council propose to make an Order under Section 84 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and of all other enabling powers.
1. The effect of the order will be to introduce a reduced speed limit on A54 (Oakmere Road), Winsford. The new proposed limit is set out in the Schedule below.
2. Full details showing the proposals are contained in the draft order which, together with a map showing the affected area; the Council’s statement of reasons for making the order and a copy of this Notice, may be examined during the usual office hours at the following offices;
- Winsford Area Highways Office, Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford, CW7 4BD;
- The One Stop Shop, Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, Cheshire CW7 1AH;
- Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council’s Information Centre at 1 The Arcade, Northwich CW9 5AS.
3. All objections and other representations relating to the Order must be made in writing and objections must specify the grounds on which they are made, to the undersigned quoting reference TRO 1878 by 13 March 2018.
Schedule – 50mph speed limit
Kieran Collins (Ref: TRO 1878)
- Oakmere Road(Winsford) – from its junction with Chester Lane Roundabout to Browning Way.
Winsford Area Highways Office
Telephone: 0300 123 7036
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.